Banking 24/7 that is quick, secure, and easy!
Time is a valuable asset. Bank anytime at your convenience with Online Banking.
Town Square Bank’s Online Banking uses the highest level of encryption protection available in order to safeguard your account information. You may use our Online Banking site to look at:
- Transaction History
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money to any internal account
- Transfer money between other financial institutions
- Set alert messages
- Use Popmoney to send and/or receive funds from anyone as long as they have a valid cell number or email address
Town Square Bank Online Bill Payment makes it convenient to access your accounts and monthly statements securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To get started, Sign-up for Online Banking.
Use Online Bill Payment to:
- Make one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Track payments
- Update or cancel payments
- Create reports of your payment history
- Receive e-mail notifications regarding your payments
- View your bills online and setup automatic payments
How do I get started paying bills online?
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking from our website
- Click the Online Bill Payment Signup link and go through the easy-to-follow instructions
- Add a Payee (Vendor or person’s name)
Have a invoice ready to refer to for account and invoice numbers, billing address, and other information
- Make a Payment
Once a payee has been added, you can start making payments to this payee
Town Square Bank Online Banking uses the highest level of encryption protection available in order to safeguard your account information. Signing up is easy and secure!
Once you sign up for online banking you will have the option to select and receive monthly E-Statements. Reduce potential fraud and identity theft that comes with paper statements by signing up for E-Statements today!View eStatements
For more information, contact a Customer Service Representative at your Banking Location.