The Town Square Bank Mobile Banking App gives you access to many of the same services that you already enjoy in Retail Online Banking. It is free to download and offers a user-friendly design to make it easy and quick to navigate.
Sign-Up for Online Banking then download our FREE Mobile Banking App in the App Store® or in Google Play®.
The login information is the same as your current Retail Online credentials. Use the mobile app to check balances, transfer funds and even pay bills. You can also easily locate branches and ATM’s. Download now and start immediately enjoying all the benefits that Town Square Bank Mobile Banking offers.
- View Transactions
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Set Balance Alerts
- Pay Bills and more!
Mobile Banking FAQ
Q What is Mobile Banking?
A In short, with Mobile Banking, you can be sure that your banking activities are with you at all times. You can securely access your Town Square Bank accounts from your mobile device to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, find your nearest branch and ATM and more.
Q Why should I use Mobile Banking?
A The real-time convenience of Mobile Banking just cannot be matched by anything else. Think about all your situational scenarios where it can really come in handy:
- When you’re at the electronics store, and you see that big screen HDTV you absolutely just have to buy – play it safe & make a quick check on your account balance and make sure you have enough money before you purchase
- How many times do you find yourself simply waiting around? If you’re waiting at the DMV, or waiting at the airport for your flight – this would be a great time to get in tune with your spending habits by checking and reviewing your transaction history
- When you’re out on vacation, out traveling, or simply have no computer access, you might have a bill you forgot to pay from home or a bill that is due very soon. Don’t cut it close. Ensure that you’re never late on any of your bills by making a quick and easy bill payment from your phone.
- Going out this Friday night and realize you’ll need some cash? Find your bank’s nearest ATM from wherever you are, which just might be at a convenient store a block away.
Q Is there any cost for Mobile Banking?
A Our mobile banking is absolutely free – even more reason to use Town Square Bank’s Mobile Banking.*
Q How can I get Mobile Banking?
A It’s really easy to get Mobile Banking. You can simply find our app from your device app store or learn how to register from www.townsquarebak.com. Here is what you will need:
- An eligible Town Square Bank Online Banking account
- A smartphone (iOS, Android, BlackBerry), a web-enabled device (mobile browser) or standard mobile device with text capabilities*
*Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details.
Mobile Banking Security FAQ
Is Mobile Banking Safe? Absolutely. You have NOTHING to worry about.:
Q Is my mobile device secure to use? I feel secure with my computer. I like to use my computer for my banking activities and I am concerned about using my phone.
A Rest assured. Mobile is safe to use!
- Smartphones such as iPhones, Android and Blackberry have a very controlled and secure operating system
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking – which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information
- Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking – which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion
- Mobile Banking uses your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking. And just like Online Banking, your account will lock down after 3 incorrect attempts from your mobile device
- Mobile banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
Q What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
A Nobody wants their phone lost or stolen. But in the rare case that it does, you should know that your mobile banking access is secured.
- No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
- Your login session automatically times out after a specific period of inactivity (check with your bank)
Q Why can’t I simply use my computer to access by account? I’m more comfortable with it, and I can just wait till I get access at home.
A You certainly can use your computer. But you’ll really miss out on all the FREE benefits of Mobile Banking to keep you secure.
- You can check your money at any time of the day. You’ll never need to worry about unauthorized activity on your bank account.
- Simply get notified when you receive a direct deposit. You can easily set up text and email alerts, and you’ll always be in the know.
iOS® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved.
Android® and Google Play® are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. All rights reserved.
Fiserv® is a registered trademark of Fiserv®. All rights reserved.